회원메뉴

전화 : 010-7210-9954
자유게시판

kW6zJ1dZ5

페이지 정보

작성자 Torri 작성일23-12-05 15:11 조회9회 댓글0건

본문

How Bobbi Brown Redefined The Wonder Trade By Making Her Personal Rules

However, Jones Road doesn’t have a devoted product advertising group. Usually considered a important part of a magnificence company, a product advertising team is answerable for creating and implementing advertising strategies for individual merchandise. Brown says she doesn’t see it as a priority, arguing that the experience of her product development team and herself is sufficient.
If anybody is conscious of about reinvention, it’s serial entrepreneur Bobbi Brown. After leaving her billion-dollar model, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, the world-renowned makeup artist confronted a non-compete agreement that forbade her from beginning a brand new cosmetics company — or even using her own name. Brown soon started a series of new ventures including a content web site, sW2gR6bI1 a boutique resort, and a podcast. But, on the day her non-compete expired, she launched Jones Road, a collection of clean beauty merchandise for all ages, pores and skin varieties, and pores and skin tones.
With the assistance of my dad—he gave me his credit score card—I went and rM3pH7sB8 bought all this stuff. I got house, opened up all these beautiful packing containers, and it appeared awful. At the time, the type was like white pores and skin, pink lips, contouring…and I hated the way it appeared. But I couldn’t find makeup that allowed me to do it simply. I would also go to theatrical make-up stores and purchase Ben Nye foundation that was yellow and orange and purple to find a way to fix the common make-up I had.
The Best of Bobbi Brown, together with beauty, skincare, the best basis, long-wear makeup & more. We allow you to login on our websites and platforms without the necessity to fill out a kind. If you fail to offer your Personal Data when requested, we may not have the ability to present our services and products to you. TikTok creator and former make-up artist Julesontherox said that influencers ought to "contemplate whether a product is suitable" for them before selecting to evaluate it. Beauty merchandise aren't made to suit everybody's wants, she famous, and influencers should pay attention to the demographic they're a part of before reviewing products.
So I had this one waterproof mascara and I took a Q-tip, took off the fuzzy stuff, dipped it in the mascara, and I lined my eye. I did the shoot, and nE4tN4eC9 it was still on my eyes the next day because I had no eye makeup remover. So I known as my head of product growth, and I said, ‘Can you do me a favor and ask the lab if I did something really bad?
An absolute must-have for easy and gorgeous eye looks. This innovative Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick delivers a wealthy, creamy color with a single swipe, ensuring a long-lasting and crease-resistant end. In the ultimate episode of Season 2 of "Beyond The Beauty," Bobbi is joined by the advisor, lawyer, and author Anjali Kumar—who can be a longtime pal. Together, they replicate on Anjali’s high-level career of staying open to new opportunities and figuring it out along the best way, as properly as the place she’s going next. They focus on the method to advocate for yourself as a girl and mother in the business world, what they gain from mentoring the ...
She posted a video defending the product's scent on Monday, and one other clip in regards to the "confusion" surrounding the coverage her product is meant to supply. The latter TikTok, in which she additionally shows tips on how to use the balm, has greater than 600,000 views as of Wednesday. "It was such a shock once I first went on TikTok, the place I principally just said, ‘Hey guys, it’s Bobbi Brown. ’ And we had been bombarded with women saying, ‘Oh my God, you’re here! ’ I began answering and it began going viral.
The company’s newest launch, a skin-perfecting product referred to as What The Foundation, had a troublesome debut. Brown says there were inside challenges with delivery and fulfilment that led the company to cancel the product’s initial launch date just a week beforehand. Nobody knew about it, because we didn’t have to notify anybody," says Brown. If the path to her second-time-around success seems easy, there is also her chief marketing officer, who isn’t always fond of Brown’s ideas.
CAREER My first journal actually was Vogue Advertising. I met some lady and she requested, ‘Can you do hair and makeup?
Bobbi Brown has at all times been pragmatic about beauty, with the air of a mom who tells you with no-duh confidence that yes, you'd look higher if slouched less, and used a little blush on your face. The only contour she likes, she tells me, is Spanx for her center (even although a makeup artist once told her, "You’re by no means going to work should you don't learn how to contour"), and he or she made a blue eye shadow solely once (it didn’t promote well). Common sense and simplicity have been at the core of her namesake brand—with its array of nudes, pinks, and beiges—and her nine books that defined that makeup was not rocket science. By the time she was seventeen, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley went from a farm in rural England to debuting on the catwalk alongside Naomi Campbell.
After we had produced a pretty small batch, I talked to a friend of mine who was a magnificence editor at Mademoiselle, and he or she mentioned, ‘Can I write about it? ’ I thought, Why would you need to write about it? [Laughs] She did the story and we started getting telephone calls. My husband would take the lipstick, put it in a manila envelope with somewhat sheet of paper with the elements and mail it to individuals. Then a friend of mine invited me to a celebration and I asked the hostess, 'What do you do? ' She was a cosmetics buyer at Bergdorfs—so I pitched her.
Three years before launching the make-up line that made her a household name, Bobbi Brown left the glitz and glamour of Manhattan to move to Montclair, New Jersey. "I positively don't have time to be removing foundation between cuts haha," she commented on her video posted Wednesday. "At the tip of the shoot, we determined to have somewhat enjoyable with it," Brown said. "I actually have super respect for Meredith and all the makeup artists and influencers who're crushing it on TikTok and I'm grateful she tried to product." What started as one lipstick color grew right into a line of 10 shades.
Now, the cult-favorite model has branched out into underwear and wearable perfume. This week, Matthew joins Bobbi to speak about how his fashion background led to Boy Smells, why nontraditional fragrances ar... Before picking a shade, resolve the place you’re actually utilizing your concealer. "Augmented reality for attempting on magnificence products has developed from a nice utility to a transformative know-how that defines the brand-consumer relationship, and turns into a major driver of sales and engagement," Aarabi said.
And then Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink and some Eye Opening Mascara. I love the way they type of crinkle in their tubes… You can both do them separately or you are capable of do all three of them. Everyone's nuts for Instant Detox, home which is black and has Hawaiian sea water and clay.
Whitney Houston and Brown had recorded a song collectively, "Something in Common", which was released as a single from the Bobby album. Usually £19 for 15ml or £52 for 50ml, proper now LOOKFANTASTIC has some wonderful discounts on Bobbi Brown merchandise, together with an extra 25% off flash sale if you enter code FLASH25. Lucky for us, the brand has also concocted an exquisite concealer that delivers excessive protection with no caking.
What if we created a model new beauty product that no one has ever done before? " Brown explains one of many phrases that made it into the collab. "I need to encourage everybody round me to dream massive, consider the chances, and take that leap of religion," she says. Epsom salt—there's nothing like an Epsom salt bath—it helps get magnesium in your physique, helps you relax. And you can't wash it off—like how after a bath some individuals leap within the shower? No, go away it on your pores and skin, get into your clean pajamas, and just go to bed.
In 2005, Brown was in negotiations with the Bravo tv network for a reality sequence entitled Being Bobby Brown. Bravo, nonetheless, was not able to decide to the deal unless Brown's superstar spouse Whitney Houston agreed to be part of the cast, which she did. The present then acquired the greenlight from Bravo and was a large success within the rankings, with Houston proving so well-liked on the sequence that she acquired as a lot display time as the show's name-sake. The series confirmed Brown and Houston not all the time in their greatest moments.
Kris Jenner has helped create a success actuality present, extremely profitable magnificence companies, and so much extra. This week, Kris joins Bobbi to share the tales behind her legacy brands. Kris opens up about being a lifelong entrepreneur, how she manages so many projects (with family!), and what magnificence means to her. This is the dialog between two passionate and curious CEOs that you’re not going to want to miss.
’ And I said, ‘Oh sure.’ So I went to the shop and acquired each hair product I could assume of—I do not know tips on how to do hair. On the day of the shoot, the mannequin confirmed up and she had this short hair. I was really lucky, as a result of I would have been screwed! Buying expensive products or shopping for all the products doesn't make you an professional. I thought that when you went to Bergdorf Goodman and acquired the most costly merchandise that they might be one of the best.
"Besides looking like the most lovable little pot of grape Jell-O, this jelly-textured lip masks is deeply hydrating and feels like the most luxurious slippery oil on your lips." Thanks to all the nourishing powerhouses in this product, it definitely seems that your pores and skin might be getting greater than what it needs. The solely ingredient which could be regarding is the high focus of grapefruit, which can come off robust and will irritate sensitive skin. The product isn’t infused with artificial fragrance, but those that avoid it as a end result of irritation may wish to patch-test or steer clear.
"I'm all about second possibilities," she said within the video, which has 6.4 million views as of Wednesday. "I was feeling a full-glam second yesterday, however I guess it is a tinted balm." While some makeup creators stated they agreed along with her evaluate and didn't just like the product, others argued that she knowingly used the product incorrectly and was only making an attempt to go viral. A few TikTokers also confirmed the method to use the balm accurately. "So I always love learning new makeup techniques, and I discovered one right now," Brown says within the TikTok video. "I'm not sure if it's gonna work, but I'm gonna try."
I was a contract make-up artist and a brand-new mother. We had a very small team and we worked together, and I wasn’t really main a group or being a boss. Our lasting lip colour, lipstick&nude lipstick stays on lengthy, in shades for all pores and skin tones. Bobbi Brown's must-have lip shade, lipstick & nude lipsticks envelop lips in lasting shade for day or night time.
After a day of talking to Bobbi Brown about the enterprise of being Bobbi Brown, I took away a couple of rules of success. They may not assure Bobbi Brown-level fame, however they undoubtedly can’t harm and they’ll make the journey an entire lot richer. First thing, get yourself some deep, sincere, you’ve-got-this love. Maybe it’s from a friend, a sibling, or, certain, a husband and father of your children. Brown’s husband, a lawyer and real estate developer, comes up a handful of occasions in our conversation, usually connected to the word "support." In 1990, he did these post workplace runs and offered the encouragement that wasn’t coming from anyplace else. "And I couldn’t have carried out this with out him. Day to day, I know what must be carried out. But I couldn’t have set up the structure. I’m not somebody that units up structure."
(Central Online Branch 00041) (the "Company," "we," "us," or "our") recognizes the significance of the protection of non-public data for you of our products and services. We know you care how information about you is collected, used, disclosed, and transferred exterior of Thailand. The information you share with us allows us to provide the products and services you need and want appropriately tailor-made for you, not only from us, but also those within Central Group's knowledge ecosystem. We respect your belief that we're going to carefully and sensibly deal with your private data whereas supplying you with the very best customized expertise and buyer providers. Founded in 1991 by legendary makeup artist Bobbi Brown, the brand is devoted to empowering people with the instruments and know-how they want to bring out their greatest.
But God forbid you ever shave your legs in a coconut oil bath… You get such a foul ring across the tub that means. I shave my legs within the bathe with our old Bobbi Brown Shaving Cream. It was discontinued but we're bringing it again quickly. At night time, I wash my face at night with Soothing Cleansing Oil, and I simply rinse it off with water. It's good as a end result of if I’m too drained to place moisturizer on, I simply don’t have to—the oil leaves a nice cushion. If my skin is tremendous dry, I’ll put the Extra Balm on and I’ll put oil on high of it—I’ll layer.
Three steps for a long-lasting complexion, utilizing our most-loved complexion favourites for all day wear that's comfy, breathable and weightless. You will only be succesful of choose from a decreased range of merchandise. "Just as a end result of that is less than development, that's OK," Julesontherox said. "Not each single product has to work for you, however you additionally do not need to tear it to shreds on a platform the place millions and tens of millions of persons are seeing this." Makeup artist Jenn Aedo urged viewers to comply with magnificence creators who're "around your identical age and do the kind of make-up you like to do." "I began out as an indie beauty [brand], then somehow grew to become company," says Brown.
And he said, Oh my God, I’ve been waiting a lengthy time to work with you. Come on in, let me allow you to along with your bag.’ It just made me really feel so welcome, and I was able to do a greater job. We reserve the proper to change this Privacy Policy from time to time, so please review it regularly to see when this Privacy Policy was last revised.
Jones Road’s funding construction permits the model to retain company — the corporate is completely self-funded, with Brown and her husband investing $2 million of their own cash to start out the company in 2020. Emily Goldman is the deputy editor at Prevention. She’s spent her profession modifying and writing about health, wellness, magnificence, style, and food for Martha Stewart Living, Martha Stewart Weddings, Bridal Guide, Good Housekeeping, and extra. She’s beloved all things well being and wellness since starting her bi-weekly podcast Pancreas Pals—a collection all about the highs and lows of dwelling life with type 1 diabetes. When not podcasting, she spends most of her time curled up with a good guide or watching a interval piece on BBC.
"It’s a tinted moisture balm however it adds coverage in the locations where you most want it," explains Brown of the method she claims is ideal for these over 50. It all began when Courtney Adeleye, a registered nurse, started mixing hair products in her kitchen to create a healthier, simpler answer. What started as a hobby soon grew by demand into The Mane Choice, a multimillion-dollar enterprise with products for all ethnicities and hair considerations. This week, Courtney joins Bobbi to talk in regards to the true which means of entrepreneurship, including how she got began with just $500 and the way ... Chances are you’ve heard of Who What Wear, the newsletter turned mega-successful digital platform and clothes brand.
Montclair grew to become Brown's muse when, in 2016, she severed ties together with her namesake brand and began to channel her creativity in a model new direction. The place had "everything," she says — "all the vitality, cool businesses, and interesting people you can find in the metropolis" — however on the time there was nowhere for visitors to remain. Meanwhile, Brown responded to the negative evaluate by posting two movies on her TikTok account. The backlash — initially against Jones Road following Duxbury’s video, and then towards Duxbury after Brown’s video — has sparked discussion online about whether or not folks should trust influencer evaluations. When Zucker came around Brown onset, she advised him she wished to be an everyday and appear every month. The next time he got here, she told him she wished to be the "TODAY" show beauty editor.
Throughout the day, I noticed the primer added to the longevity of my makeup. I loved how the formula didn’t enable my makeup to look too greasy and gave me a extra dewy look as a substitute. Finally, I may see the magic of primer, as I had found a multi-tasking product that could maintain all through the day.
Discover exciting model opportunities in status magnificence.
Marianna Hewitt was one of the first major magnificence influencers, first on YouTube, after which Instagram—and now, she’s leveraged suggestions from her group to create the cult-favorite skincare line, Summer Fridays. This week, Marianna joins Bobbi to share the behind-the-scenes lifetime of a profitable influencer, how she and her partner began Summer Fridays with only one product, and why there’s magnificence in simplicity. It presents all kinds of skincare products starting from moisturisers to eye lotions and cleansers designed to nourish your pores and skin, focusing on fantastic strains, darkish circles, and puffiness to highlight your natural magnificence. In terms of colour make-up, I think browns are the simplest for individuals to wear—but there are several types of brown. Personally, I like cool browns, but that doesn't work for everybody.
So, I started doing makeup in this very natural method, and I thought it appeared great. And that started my freelance career, and when I began Bobbi Brown Cosmetics, it was simply because I discovered that I could make lipstick that truly looked like lips. For some, solely full protection and a matte end will do. And if you're one such fan of flawlessness, this Bobbi Brown foundation is a must-have, with GHI testers reporting that the formulation was light-weight, felt comfy on the skin, and had a smooth finish — no mean feat. It additionally is obtainable in forty one shades with a variety of depths and undertones.
They began a close friendship after Houston invited Brown to her party. In 1991, Brown proposed marriage to Houston and the couple married at Houston's estate on July 18, 1992. Their daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown was born in 1993.[43] Houston and Brown later collaborated on the hit single "Something in Common", which included their daughter on the end of the music video.
Meredith Duxbury, a TikTok content material creator, racked up 13 million views of her negative evaluate of the launch, saying it was finally "a no from her". More negative critiques from different high-profile creators corresponding to Mikayla Nogueira adopted. While followers of the brand tried to push back within the comments and explain that the product was being misused (Duxbury was seen to have utilized a really great amount of the product), it was not a marketer’s dream moment. "It is a skin-like end. And it's truthfully, a tinted moisture balm nevertheless it adds protection in most places where you want it," Brown says. The star make-up artist — and founding father of Bobbi Brown Cosmetics and Jones Road — hilariously responded to an influencer's adverse evaluate of Jone Road's What The Foundation (WTF) Tinted Moisture Balm. Senior Editor Amy Clark reviewed the brand's new and improved Skin Corrector Sticks, calling them her all-time favourite concealer, and she or he's not alone - Adore Staffers loved them too.
I love Skin Nourish, which is super moisturizing. I use it with the NuFace and barely have to wash it off once I'm accomplished. And then there's the Radiance Boost, too, which has walnut grains in it.
We put the Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base to the take a look at after receiving a complimentary pattern from the model. The sale started Black Friday and extends via Cyber Monday, or whereas provides final. I advocate grabbing yours ASAP, as the highly-anticipated worth set is more likely to sell out quickly—just prefer it did last year. I used to have arguments with my advertising staff as a result of they might want to discontinue the bottom sellers in any category and I would say, ‘No, just go get me extra Black customers.’ I just noticed the opportunity. It seems to me, when it comes to tendencies, contouring was actually huge for some time. Then the kind of dewy skin aesthetic was actually huge.
The Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base primer is $64 for a 1.7-oz. However, for these seeking to invest, I imagine it is more than worthy. The components on this product are phenomenal, the product moisturizes and primes in one step, and the long-lasting outcomes are onerous to beat. Also, slightly bit goes a good distance with this product, so it will last you a big amount of time.
After an influencer's poor evaluate of a new Bobbi Brown foundation product went viral, the makeup artist and founder behind the model responded by parodying the video. The 65-year-old legendary makeup artist took to the platform on Monday with a video of herself slathering a copious amount of the new Jones Road What The Foundation balm across her face. The clip has amassed greater than 2.6 million views as of Wednesday.
And I’m fantastic with dressing up and throwing on sparkles and liner and lashes; I suppose it’s all OK. When I was a young makeup artist, I obtained employed to do a really massive job with the fashion photographer Bruce Weber, and I was a nervous wreck. I imply, I can’t tell you what number of outfits I tried on. So after I walked within the studio, here’s this man who I’ve admired for years.
Find your shade by taking one of our shade match quizzes, created by Bobbi. Create a Glossier account to build your Into The Gloss profile and save your favorite tales. Brown first met Whitney Houston at the Soul Train Music Awards in 1989.
The founder of Jones Road Beauty and Bobbi Brown Cosmetics drops new magnificence merchandise consistently while by some means continuing to dish out the best make-up advice. From flawless foundations to assertion lipsticks, discover a world of beauty possibilities with Bobbi Brown make-up. You most likely know Daniel Martin as the artist who did Meghan Markle’s make-up for the royal marriage ceremony. But he’s additionally labored with main companies like Aveda, Dior, and Honest Beauty—and is now the Global Director of Artistry and Education on the Japanese magnificence brand, Tatcha. This week, Daniel joins Bobbi to talk about their signature makeup styles, how his career started at a MAC counter, and why relationships are key in the magnificence indu...
I'm also actually sensitive to scents that are not pure. Some of my favorite smells are strolling into the home, and my son making one thing with garlic, or within the wintertime I'll take cinnamon and make apple cider, and that smells the house up. Instead of doing a lip if I'm going to an event, I'll do a smoky eye with plenty of sparkle—not shimmer. The difference is they’re bigger particles which may be flat minimize, and they also just look so cool. I all the time use three shadows— Brown Metal, Rockstar, and Slate.
All that said, I do use primer as a part of my make-up routine. I really have typically felt like I’m solely making use of my primer as a result of that is what I've heard is the right way to prep for makeup. Our free, fast, and fun briefing on the worldwide financial system, delivered each weekday morning. Breathe, and stop being in such a rush, and just know that you’re learning and you’re going to make mistakes. And don’t elevate more money than you must spend.
I don’t have to wash it off [in the morning], it’s just gone someplace. Some controversy arose over the method in which Brown was faraway from the group. Some say Brown requested to be let loose of New Edition, but a VH-1 Behind the Music documentary on the group claimed Brown was voted out by the group by way of their administration group, with the members—most prominently Tresvant—against the choice. 'Have heard plenty of good things about this product But always added was the fragrance. Aromatherapy in a jar as properly as a fab base' mentioned one other.
Until, one day, the group discovered 2,500 units they didn’t know they'd. But the packing containers they came in wouldn’t be prepared for a pair extra months. "We put the balm in there with a cool piece of masking tape and a postcard that had all of the elements. In 4 hours we’d sold all 2,500." Data shared on this way might be ruled by the third party’s privateness coverage and not this Privacy Policy.
While viewers slammed Duxbury's method, calling her out for utilizing "method too much product," Brown issued a response of her personal via TikTok on Monday. All products featured on Vogue are independently chosen by our editors. However, whenever you purchase something by way of our retail hyperlinks, we could earn an affiliate fee.
Bobbi Brown's Vitamin Enriched Face Base is jam-packed with ingredients that create a wealthy, creamy texture. It starts with butylene glycol, which adds a clean layer to the pores and skin for a more improved appearance. Squalane is a follow-up ingredient that seeps into pores and rejuvenates skin at a core level.
I did that for seven years till I reached my big goal, which was a Vogue cover. I was 30 and I realized because I was so fortunately in love with my husband that I actually didn’t want to be a freelance traveling make-up artist anymore. So I type of stopped doing these journeys, I received pregnant, we moved to the suburbs in New Jersey...and I simply obtained this idea.
If you’ve been looking to try out Miracle Balm, but have been hesitant to pick one full-sized shade (they actually do last!), now may be the time to snag Brown’s go-to product. And if you’re on the lookout for much more of the best magnificence gifts for your self or your loved ones, remember to take a glance at more of the make-up pro’s top beauty picks beneath. I do suppose the pandemic might be the most effective thing that occurred to folks in a really strange means.
You probably know Zanna Roberts Rassi from the pink carpet as an E! But she’s additionally a stylist, journalist, mother to twin ladies, and co-founder of the wildly well-liked vegan, paraben-free, and cruelty-free beauty model, Milk Makeup—and a lot extra. This week, Zanna joins Bobbi to talk about her journey within the trend and wonder industries, the story behind Milk Makeup, and what it’s really like to be in busine... Kesha Rose Sebert is a wildly successful musician—but she’s also the founding father of the clear, cruelty-free, and colourful makeup line, Kesha Rose.
From face products that are expressly designed to appear to be pores and skin, to colors for eyes, cheeks, and lips that improve quite than detract, discover Bobbi Brown—beauty that permits you to be who you're. Because lengthy before TikTok popularized the "no-makeup makeup" trend, the world-famous make-up artist led that particular revolution in the early '90s. At the time, thick layers of basis, overdrawn lips and frosted shadows have been all the fad. However, Bobbi set out to make girls feel and appear like themselves, utilizing makeup to enhance their features as an alternative of masking them.
It's oil-free, blurring and gives a easy matte end. Luxury manufacturers are seeing sales conversion charges rise from product web page augmented reality. I actually mean it once I say I love Bobbi Brown's Vitamin Enriched Face Base. I am so pleased I discovered a two-in-one primer and moisturizer that does wonders for my skin. It may be on the upper end price-wise, however the hydrating and antioxidant benefits are one thing you simply do not get in lots of conventional primers.
"It is a skin-like finish, and it's truthfully like a tinted-moisture balm, however it adds coverage to most locations the place you want it." In her evaluate of the Jones Road product, Duxbury covers her face in the product and makes an attempt to make use of it as a full-coverage basis quite than a tinted balm. "It took awhile to separate myself from the model [Bobbi Brown Cosmetics]. I was nice with not having my name, which I couldn’t use and still can’t for any beauty functions. I knew that when I sold the corporate, and I would not do anything in another way today. "So... is your baby having colic and diarrhea proper now?" I ask in a follow-up query I couldn't have predicted when getting ready for this interview.
YOKOHAMA geolandar a/t g015 lt295/55r20 e/10ply bsw pnevmatike 64FD737
YOKOHAMA geolandar x-at 31x10.50r15 c/6ply bsw pnevmatike 64FD332
YOKOHAMA geolandar a/t g015 p255/75r17 113t wl pnevmatike 64FD209
YOKOHAMA avid s34fa 225/45r18 91w bsw pnevmatike 64FD645
YOKOHAMA geolandar a/t g015 285/50r20 112h bsw pnevmatike 64FD558

Uniroyal_tehotassu_a_s_235_50r18xl_101y_bsw_28PH2868_Rengas.jpg

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호 : 세일통전 | 대표 : 채완식 | 사업자번호 : 220-02-76258
주소 : 서울특별시 관악구 봉천동 1679-21 | 주소 : 서울특별시 강남구 논현동 148-13
이메일 : sangmook001@hanmail.net | 전화 : 010-7210-9954 | 팩스 : 02-2256-6698

COPYRIGHT © 2019 성인전기. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED