본문 바로가기

회원메뉴

전화 : 010-7210-9954
자유게시판

Ulrika Jonsson reveals her sex secrets

페이지 정보

작성자 Steve Nacht 작성일23-06-15 21:35 조회7회 댓글0건

본문

slotmania olympus - https://slotmaniaolympus.com/; has revealed her success to an incredible sex life as she admits the secret is to follow the scandinavian approach.
The TV presenter, 55, admitted that they are 'really onto something' due to their 'natural' attitude towards getting hot and heavy under the sheets.
Ulrika revealed that education surrounding sex starts at a 'young age' and there is no 'pretence' around what the act of making love is.
Revealing she was just five-years-old when she first encountered the topic, Ulrika said: 'I first learnt about it at kindergarten at the tender age of around five. 
'It wasn't a case of learning about the birds and the bees.

They called it what it was. There was no pretension.'
Sexy secrets! Ulrika Jonsson has revealed her success to an incredible sex life as she admits the secret is to follow the scandinavian approach
Ulrika went on to say that the topic is approached without 'awkwardness and pretension', and there is no discomfort when talking about the issue.
Ulrika also admitted that the scandinavians don't shy away from nudity and are usually very accepting of their naked bodies.
She added that they are also 'obsessed' with equality in these regions and women have no problem seeking out pleasure and going aftebecause they don't know who she is.
She was quizzed on an episode of  in January 2022 about her love life while promoting her  appearance.
She began by explaining that while her three ex-husbands were her age, her recent dates have been up to 28 years her junior, the youngest admirer only 26.
She admitted: 'Recent ones, I've only really had dates, I guess, I've not had a relationship with anybody - but the dates have been a little younger, yes.
'They didn't know I was Ulrika Jonsson, which was great.'
She added thoughtfully: 'That's the dream, to have someone just take you for who you are. I guess the youngest was 26.

So yeah 26, 30 ish.'
Of her ideal match, Ulrika said 'variety is the spice of life' and said she won't be changing now she's in her fifties.
'If I'm too lively, too crazy for someone, then you're not my guy.

You need to be able to handle someone who is lively and is not prepared to go quietly into older age.
'But you've got to have some conversation as well, right? That doesn't always happen,' she said candidly.   
She went on to explain: 'I've never had a type, so variety has been the spice of life.
'I guess you could tick boxes and say this is what I'm looking for, or this is what I would like this person to have, but the second you see them come in you more or less know.'  
Ulrika has been single since her 2019 divorce from third husband Brian Monet after the pair parted ways after ten years together.

They have one son, Malcolm, 13. 
Her first marriage to cameraman John Turnbull was in 1990 and they have a son, Cameron, 27.
The presenter's second marriage in 2003 was to Lance Gerrard-Wright who, at the time, was a contestant on her TV show Mr Right.
They share a daughter, Martha, 17.  
She also has a daughter, Bo, 21, with ex-boyfriend hotelier, Marcus Kempen, who she separated from in 2000 after two years.
Wow: Revealing she was just five-years-old when she first encountered the topic, Ulrika said: 'I first learnt about it at kindergarten at the tender age of around five 

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

상호 : 세일통전 | 대표 : 채완식 | 사업자번호 : 220-02-76258
주소 : 서울특별시 관악구 봉천동 1679-21 | 주소 : 서울특별시 강남구 논현동 148-13
이메일 : sangmook001@hanmail.net | 전화 : 010-7210-9954 | 팩스 : 02-2256-6698

COPYRIGHT © 2019 성인전기. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED